Bubble Gum is a medium tall, usually not too branchy plant with compact, crystal covered buds.
Originally, bBbble Gum developed by growers in Indiana USA.
From there the genetic material through New England went to Netherlands.
It took many generations to finally produce this stable Bubble Gum, with the characteristic sweet smell and euphoric high to produce.
The end product of these cannabis seeds is very popular in Dutch coffee shops.
- Gender: Female
- Bloom: 8 weeks
- Height: Medium
- Yield indoor: 500-700gram/m2
- Yield outdoor: 400-600 gram per plant
- Genetics: 30% sativa, 70% indica
- Mold resistent: Medium/Low
- THC: High
- CBD: medium
- Harvest month outdoor: Begin October
- Taste: Sweet and full flavour with heavy after tone